August 15, 2017
October 31, 2017
February 20, 2018
April 17, 2018
June 19, 2018
LCAP Goals, Actions and Services
CAASPP Annual Achievement Review
LCFF board policies and regulations
Transfer Procedure to/from Trade Tech
Academic review procedure for
Parent Engagement plan
General Standards, Policies and Uniform Complaint Process
is required to be completed by all public school employees in the State of California (AB1432), effective January 1, 2015, on an annual basis.
This requirement must be completed on an annual basis beginning with the 2015-2016 school year.
The following steps are required:
1) Go to www.mandatedreporterca.com
2) Click on “The new Educators Training is available now...”
3) Click on “ Take this Class Now”
4) Click on “ Click here to Begin Training”
5) Go through all four lessons and complete the training by printing out the Certificate of Completion with your Name.
6) Bring the Certificate in to Livi or Mr. Lutgen.
The Mandated Reporter Educators Training takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Link to Reporting Form: