CORE AND ELECTIVE INSTRUCTIONAL SCHEDULES
On October 12th, school will move to 3 days each week for all students. Core classes will remain on the same schedule, but electives will move to an additional day for in-person or online instruction.
Core Instruction Schedule
9th and 12th are still online in core classes on Tuesday and Thursdays
10th and 11th are still online in core classes on Wednesday and Fridays
These days will remain from 8:00 am until 12:55 pm. The schedule will remain the same.
Note: All students will have breaks in their schedule where the electives used to be.
Elective Block Schedule
Elective Blocks will happen on Tuesday thru Friday.
- Tuesday for 10th grade from 8:30 am to 1:40 pm
- Wednesday for 12th grade from 8:30 am to 1:40 pm
- Thursday for 11th grade from 8:00 am to 1:40 pm
- Friday for 9th grade from 8:30 am to 1:40 pm
Note: schedules depend upon classes enrolled in. NOT all students will have electives for the entire time. Students may NOT arrive early or stay after their last class.
Students were given a block schedule for this day. All in-person and distance learning electives will happen during these blocks.
The state requires class sizes of 16 or less. We will have 13 or fewer in each room. Most classes will have 4 to 6 students in them.
The parents can opt to have their child in-person or online for electives. Elective teachers will maintain their web cameras for students online to join through Zoom. They will not be participating in-person, but will get the same instruction through the camera. When students go to work in the class, they can watch or work on something the teacher assigns to them through google classroom. Some classes, like Game Design and Digital Media, may have the ability to have students do the same work. Some classes, like Construction and Manufacturing, may not have the ability to involve students in the same way as the machines do.
Elective teachers will provide approximately 2 hours of instructional materials outside of the in-person class.
On Tuesday thru Friday, all teachers will have in-person support from 2 to 3 pm and online support from 2:15 to 3:00 pm.
In-person support will be limited to 5 students in a room and students must have an appointment made through the office prior to the support time.
In-person support will only be for students that are already on campus with the elective schedule above. At this time, students may not be dropped off for in-person support only. Students will NOT be admitted late to Support. If they leave campus, they may not come back later.
Personal safety Guidelines for all Persons on campus
COVID safety measures will be strictly upheld for everyone on our campus.
- Temperature and Symptom Screening prior to entering the building
- Staff will be in the parking lot to scan while still in cars
- Masks covering mouth and nose must be worn
- This is a state requirement
- Social Distancing
- Students will be required to maintain distancing while on campus to the best of their ability
- Students may not collect together during passing periods or lunch time.
- Students should use the restroom during breaks and passing times
- Restroom breaks during class will be coordinated with the office to maintain safe distancing during classes
- Deliveries will not be allowed
- Exceptions may be made for parents and guardians in the office.
- Guests/Visitors will not be allowed
- Additional Day Custodian to Maintain, Clean and Sanitize
- Additional Handwash Stations are being place in hallways
- Hand Sanitizer in All Classrooms
- Campus will close at 3:00. All buildings will be locked by 3:15 for cleaning and sanitizing.