2023-24 Parent Meeting Dates/Times
Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences 2023
September 28th & 29th
Thursday and Friday are minimum days, classes end at 11:45.
Parent Conferences are a walk-in event from:
1 PM to 7 PM on Thursday, September 28th, and
12:30 PM to 3 PM on Friday, September 29th.
The office will close at 3 PM on Friday September 29th.
You are encouraged to bring your students with you to the conferences.
When you arrive at the conferences, please pick up a student schedule in the office. Maps will also be available.
Teachers will be in their classrooms waiting to meet with parents and students. The teachers will have a clipboard for sign-in. Sign in at their door, and they will call you in when they are free.
Pro tip: If there is a line for a specific teacher, sign in and go to the next class. Sign in at each class until you find a teacher you can meet with. Teachers will meet with parents in the order they signed in. After you finish a meeting, return to the class that you previously signed in for and they will call you in when they are available. It is sort of a Fast Pass way of doing it.
December 7, 2023 5:30 to 7:00 PM
Night of Excellence
April 25, 2023 5:30 to 7:00 PM
Graduation Meeting for Parents and Students
TBD (January or February)
We will review the graduation plans:
- Time, date and place
- Each graduate will be able to invite a specified number of guests.
- Must have purchased Cap and Gown to participate or attend.
Graduation Plans for June 7, 2024
Current Graduation Information:
- Graduation will begin at 5:30 PM on Friday, June 7, 2024
- Venue will open for guest parking and entry at 5:00 PM.
- Graduates need to be onsite at 3:45 pm for rehearsal and staff recognitions.
- Ceremony will last approximately 60 minutes.
- Families are encouraged to take pictures of their graduates; no professional photographer will be at the event.