School Board Documents
For more information, please contact [email protected].
LCAP, LCFF and Other Board Documents
Board Meeting Dates for 2021-22
2021-2022 Board Information and Agendas
Board Meeting Dates for 2020-21
2020-2021 Board Information
Board Meeting Dates for 2019-20
2019-2020 Board Information
School Board Meetings 2018-2019
2018-2019 Board Information
Annual Update Approvals
Annually during the regular meeting of the Board of Directors around June, the school board will review:
- LCAP Goals, Actions and Services
- CAASPP Annual Achievement Review
- LCFF board policies and regulations
- Transfer Procedure to/from Trade Tech
- Academic review procedure for: ELA, Math, SS, Science and ELD
- Parent Engagement plan
- Transportation Plan
- Independent Study
- School Documents
- General Standards, Policies and Uniform Complaint Process
- Student Handbook
MANDATED REPORTER EDUCATORS’ TRAINING
Mandated Reporter Educators' training is required to be completed by all public school employees in the State of California (AB1432), effective January 1, 2015, on an annual basis.
This requirement must be completed annually.
The following steps are required:
- Go to www.mandatedreporterca.com
- Click on "School Personnel"
- Create the account or log in.
- It says to allow for 4 hours to complete.
- Bring the Certificate in to Livi or Mr. Lutgen.
The Mandated Reporter Educators Training takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Link to Reporting Form: