School Board Documents
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LCAP, LCFF and Other Board Documents
School Board Meetings 2018-2019
School Board Meetings 2017-2018
Unless otherwise noted, the board meets at 7:30 a.m. in the New Haven Conference room at 1126 North Melrose Drive, Vista 92083.
August 15, 2017
February 28, 2018 at 9 a.m. (Special Board Meeting)
Annually during the regular meeting of the Board of Directors in June, the school board will review:
- LCAP Goals, Actions and Services
- CAASPP Annual Achievement Review
- LCFF board policies and regulations
- Transfer Procedure to/from Trade Tech
- Academic review procedure for: ELA, Math, SS, Science and ELD
- Parent Engagement plan
- Transportation Plan
- Independent Study
- School Documents
- Participation Agreement
- General Standards, Policies and Uniform Complaint Process
- Student Handbook
MANDATED REPORTER EDUCATORS’ TRAINING
Mandated Reporter Educators' training is required to be completed by all public school employees in the State of California (AB1432), effective January 1, 2015, on an annual basis.
This requirement must be completed on an annual basis beginning with the 2015-2016 school year.
The following steps are required:
- Go to www.mandatedreporterca.com
- Click on “The new Educators Training is available now...”
- Click on “ Take this Class Now”
- Click on “ Click here to Begin Training”
- Go through all four lessons and complete the training by printing out the Certificate of Completion with your Name.
- Bring the Certificate in to Livi or Mr. Lutgen.
The Mandated Reporter Educators Training takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Link to Reporting Form: